Re: Issue Restoring mksysb via FC Tape drive
- From: "c00p" <cdeville@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 15 Dec 2006 14:08:58 -0800
Have you tried booting from base media, and restoring from tape with
the tapeNo I haven't...
positioned with fsf 3?
tapeutil -f /dev/rmtx.1 fsf 3my library is not IBM, but I'll give mt a go
tcopy with no second tape to copy to will give you info on the number
etc on your tape.
If your not booting from tape, perhaps you need to fsf past the boot
to start your restore.
I'll give that a try tonite, thanks for the reply
- Prev by Date: how to sync a cluster with interactive /yes -is it risky?
- Next by Date: Re: HMC Cut & Paste
- Previous by thread: Re: Issue Restoring mksysb via FC Tape drive
- Next by thread: Test pattern file name