Re: diablo-jre setup

From: Michel Talon (
Date: 09/24/03

Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:33:15 +0000 (UTC)

Keve Nagy <> wrote:
> I downloaded it, and I got a file named diablo-jre-
> Here comes my trouble:
> As this is a binary package, I know I don't have to do any "make", but I am
> definetly sure I have to do something with it. Only I don't find any
> instructions on how to do it.

pkg_add diablo-jre-

Michel TALON

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Newbie Question About System Update
    ... >> Red Hat Linux and NetBSD have no such trouble. ... >> Cheat Sheets and everything worked as advertized. ... The right answer is to read and follow the instructions in ... Energy Sciences Network ...
  • Re: Scheduling Ubuntu to "Wake Up"
    ... Sorry for complicating this, but I seem to be having a bit of trouble following these instructions for whatever reason. ...
  • Bullguard uninstall
    ... I have had trouble with Bullguard anti-virus software and ... their instructions for manually removing from the system ...
  • Re: RELENG_6 patch [Re: pf 4.1 Update available for testing]
    ... Frank Behrens wrote: ... instructions how to build. ... because I have some trouble with pf ...
  • Re: PHP4.3.4,IIS,MySQL ...
    ... Whatever instructions are there must have ... because I haven't had any trouble. ... I installed PHP sometime last Spring here in our office on IIS, ...