Re: / is at 105%

From: Martin (nospam_at_example.org)
Date: 12/24/03

Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:11:29 +0000

Ditch Brodie wrote:

> I run a generic install of FreeBSD-4.9-REL.
> I often use /usr/src as a place to build copies of
> software like Apache and php.
>
> Today I noticed the / folder is at 105% and I was
> getting error messages on the screen of no space
> available. I emptied some of the folders in /usr/src
> but / still shows 105%. I built / with 128MB in size.
>
> What's going on!

/usr is probably mounted on a different partition to /, so try deleting
something from / instead ;-)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [PHP] problem loading phpinfo
    ... You didn't actually install PHP correctly. ... check the log to get the error messages it spews out at start up if ... My Apache is httpd-2.2.3. ... <?php phpinfo(); ?> ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: xampp installation
    ... The one in php folder is ... After I start Apache and I get those error messages, ... THere should indeed be two apache processes on windows, ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Making PHP with with apache
    ... I recently installed a RH8 machine from the original RH8 CDs. ... up2date to get the latest kernel and latest available apache. ... I then created a simple php web page in a random directory in /var/www/html ... error messages, but the php commands are just doing nothing. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: PHP5 and APACHE2 work but not best
    ... httpd -f ... You should get some error messages as to why Apache won't run. ... he is using php 5.1.2 with Apache 5.2. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Help with php5 install under windows
    ... This includes moving php from the ... Enable the PHP scripting language engine under Apache. ... or per-virtualhost web server configuration file. ... The PHP directives register_globals, ...
    (php.general)