NYC LOCAL: Wednesday 24 March 2004 MuSIG of Lisp NYC
Date: 03/23/04

Date: 23 Mar 2004 04:03:11 -0500

  what="official MuSIG announcement"

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:35:52 -0500
 From: 'monk' <>
 To: LISP NYC <>
 Subject: [Lisp] !!! CHANGED: LISP MuSIG Meeting NOW Wednesday, March 24, 2004

 hi again everybody,

 sorry about the sudden change, harvestworks had a timeslot conflict:

    Wednesday, March 24, 2004

    6:30 - 9:30

    at Harvestworks
    596 Broadway Suite 602
    NY NY 10012

    Harvestworks is on Broadway just south of Houston Street.
    Take the For V train to Broadway/Lafayette,
    the 6 train to Bleeker Street,
    or the N or R train to Prince Street.

 if anybody has ideas on topics - please post the the musig list, and bring
 them along, we have audio and projection capabilities, though an adapter may
 be needed if you do not have a female 15-pin vga port on your laptop

 we meet the 3rd friday of each month at harvestworks

 as per our previous meetings anything LISP music and multimedia related,
 plus computer arts in general is welcome for presentation, discussion,
 debate, development and workshop

 see you there!

 howie / howard elmer
 composituer / performer