Re: int atoll

From: jpd (read_the_sig_at_do.not.spam.it.invalid)
Date: 02/07/05

Date: 7 Feb 2005 16:53:19 GMT

Begin <20050207173342.O43845@free.fr>
On 2005-02-07, Vladimir Kadychevski <vladimir.kadychevski@etu.upmc.fr> wrote:
> when i'm trying to build gpsim 0.21 on freebsd 4.10 i'm getting folowing
> error message:
>
> gui_stopwatch.cc:178: implicit declaration of function `int atoll(...)'
>
> i've checked the source code and averything seems to be fine..
>
> does someone know what is wrong with that atoll function?

atoll(3) has a suggestion, right bewteen "SYNOPSIS" and "long atol(...);".

(linux likes includes so much that its includes often pull in much more
further includes than anyone else.)

  • Re: Augmenting Types
    ... So if the screenshot was not of an error message generated by ... instantiating an ActiveX object, how can you possibly know that there is ... source code that lead to it (you only know that ActiveX objects are not ... Too late for the script in question to go on about its merry way. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • RE: The definition of the object is hidden
    ... "Preparing files ... Does that mean partial source code is not included in the project files? ... #Improper error message: "The definition of the object is hidden" ... Visual Studio 2008 web project doesn't have ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: I dotn understand this error
    ... i llok at line 43 but cant un derstand what the problem. ... It means the offending line isn't in the source code. ... nothing more can be concluded from the error message. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Changing default print setting in PowerPoint
    ... I'm getting the same error message. ... help if He'd care to share source code. ... >> Set the security to low, reinstalled it, still doesn't work. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: About the source from the Opennetcf.org
    ... Comment out tej line in Assembly.cs that refers to OpenNETCF.SDF.snk - you ... > all the source code, but i can not run the project? ... > below is the error message i got ... > reading key file 'C:\OpenNETCF\OpenNETCF.SDF.snk' -- The system cannot ...