Failed to enable the 'httpready' Accept Filter

From: Robert (Robert_at_nospam.notvalid)
Date: 04/17/05

    Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 16:33:17 +0200

    Need some help with the following error:

            [warn] (2)No such file or directory: Failed to enable the
    'httpready' Accept Filter

    On boottime after starting Apache this error message appears. Is this a
    Apache or FreeBSD warning.
    I suppose it's FreeBSD because of no error messages in the (Apache)
    httpd-error.log

    I'am using FreeBSD 5.4 RC2 and Apache 2.1.4

    Robert