Re: help? how to mount a usb driver in freebsd?

From: Eric Masson (emss_at_free.fr)
Date: 05/20/05

Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 12:40:36 +0200

"zelzel.zsu@gmail.com" <zelzel.zsu@gmail.com> writes:

> All I want to ask is :
> how can one mount a usb "disk" in freebsd.

Covered in the Handbook, available at :
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html
Look at section 16.3 and follow links and advices.

Google has a load of links regarding question :
http://www.google.com/search?num=20&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=freebsd+usb+disk+mount&btnG=Search

Éric Masson

--
 Subject: Re: procmail
 NK> comment créer un filtre (...)
 Menu -> Edition -> Filtres de courrier -> Nouveau.
 -+- G in: GNU - WISIWYSS (What I See Is What You Should See) -+-

Relevant Pages

  • Re: QUICK LAUNCH toolbar disappears whenever I reboot
    ... All advices given till now repeat those given in Google ... Launch in Taskbar tab of Start, ... toolbar would display program icons. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: QUICK LAUNCH toolbar disappears whenever I reboot
    ... But till now all your advices were late because they were in Google ... Launch in Taskbar tab of Start, ... toolbar would display program icons. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: msconfig and trojans.
    ... and is also not in the registry after I have deleted it, that presumably, it does not load on start-up. ... Google seem to be intent on destroying their $78 billion dollar market capitalisation by blocking innocent users or customers from their search engine. ... Have you noticed this stupid Google captcha page recently? ... If we re-configure a web browser not to use the proxy server, then our PC's IP Address does not trigger this stupid captcha block. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Id RTFM if they actually GAVE me a FM!!
    ... > is that Google usually gives an answer quicker than the so-called ... Load the A thing with one. ... Load the A thing from the location referenced as BUM. ... Load the B thing with the loacation referenced as FINGER. ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
  • Re: Internet Explorer loading issue
    ... I have a brand new machine with Windows Vista Business running on it. ... takes around 8-10 seconds to load the homepage, i.e google. ... do you have the Google toolbar selected on that PC? ...