Re: FreeBSD tool to dump the whole web-site content

From: Darryl Okahata (darrylo_at_soco.agilent.com)
Date: 05/25/05

    Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:39:42 -0700

    Thomas Schweikle <tps@vr-web.de> writes:

    > One with: httrack
    > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=httrack&stype=all

         Another gui-based (optional) one is pavuk:

            http://pavuk.sourceforge.net

    --
    	Darryl Okahata
    	darrylo@soco.agilent.com

    • Re: The gospel is not stupid. Religion often is.
      ... So, when it comes down to it, it is only personal opinion. ... We know that the myth of creation/Adam and Eve is just that - a myth. ... Evolution has been so well supported with evidence from almost every ... which to support his position other than blind faith. ...
      (uk.philosophy.atheism)
    • Re: APM problem in 5.1-RELEASE
      ... this message is the author's personal opinion and does not ... constitute the support, opinion, or policy of Agilent Technologies, or ...
      (freebsd-current)
    • Re: Multifunction printer/scanner/copier recommendation needed
      ... this message is the author's personal opinion and does not ... constitute the support, opinion, or policy of Agilent Technologies, or ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: Installing on large disks
      ... this message is the author's personal opinion and does not ... constitute the support, opinion, or policy of Agilent Technologies, or ...
      (freebsd-current)
    • Re: Proper Usage
      ... These are matters of writing ... sense of humor and personal opinion. ... I have graciously offered my support of your point of view, ...
      (alt.usage.english)