Re: ports - how to check update state

From: dutch disCo (bez_adresu__at__bez_adresu)
Date: 09/10/05

Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:26:15 +0200

Heikki Turunen napisaƂ(a):
> 'cd /usr/ports' and then 'make fetchindex'
I've already done it before. It's sitting on my hdd, altough I'm still
getting the mentioned error.

Relevant Pages

  • Need help - suffering from Virtual Memory problem (SP2) - MORE
    ... DDR400 and 60G HDD with 50% unused. ... While the machine is simply sitting there in idle showing the desktop ... I quickly get the error-warning bubble saying virtual memory is ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Need help - suffering from Virtual Memory problem (SP2)
    ... DDR400 and 60G HDD with 50% unused. ... While the machine is simply sitting there in idle showing the desktop ... I quickly get the error-warning bubble saying virtual memory is ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: ports - how to check update state
    ... altough I'm still ... >> getting the mentioned error. ... > I think it might be somehow connected with the refuse file, ... Incomplete ports trees are unsupported, ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)