Re: VertRefresh and HorizSync

On 2005-12-11, MetalHead <WanderingMetalHead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You can get the values from XP. I forget the exact mouse dance to get to
> it, but the menu that allows you to configure what the screen looks like
> will have the numbers. I think if you left click in the open area of the
> desktop and select properties from that menu you get the screen config
> menu. The settings tab of the screen menu should have the numbers in it.

Thanks for the tip, but I know the screen you're talking about,
and it hasn't got enough information (= 60Hz).

Relevant Pages

  • Shotgun question
    ... in an open area, not in a house. ... Ciao ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: screen resolution and colour depth
    ... Right-click on a blank spot on the desktop and select Properties. ... Choose the Settings tab. ... Ted Zieglar ... Prev by Date: ...
  • RE: GPO not applying
    ... i should also mention that in the GPMC, i open the GPO in question and go to ... the Settings tab to show a graphical view of what i've set. ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: 2 Data Validations in a Cell
    ... > in the Settings tab of the Data|Validation dialog. ... Rgds ... Prev by Date: ...