What is autoreconf...I don't seem to have it.
- From: "Stoomaroo" <stewart.yaxley@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 9 Feb 2006 19:11:51 -0800
It appears that the "autoreconf" is a command in Unix/FreeBSD.
However, while I was updating my drm drivers, an ./autogen.sh script
test -z "$srcdir" && srcdir=.
autoreconf -v --install || exit 1
cd $ORIGDIR || exit $?
$srcdir/configure --enable-maintainer-mode "$@"
autoreconf: not found
What is autoreconf? It appears that it is a UNIX command, but my
FreeBSD 6.0 RELEASE has no idea what it is.
- Prev by Date: Re: rl0: watchdog timeout
- Next by Date: Re: "cvsup -g -D -L 2 ports-supfile" does not delete ports
- Previous by thread: Re: Apache 2.2 - How do I run this on FreeBSD 6?
- Next by thread: Re: What is autoreconf...I don't seem to have it.