Re: incorrect super block
- From: Philip Paeps <philip+usenet@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: 12 Feb 2006 17:02:34 GMT
Miroslav Antolcic <mirovg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stefan Ollermann <Stefan.Ollermann@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:50:25 +0100 "Miroslav Antolèiæ" <mirovg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When I write
#mount /dev/fd0 /mnt
I get message : incorrect super block
Do someone know what it mean and how I can use floppy disk under
You have to select the filesystem type. Maybe you want:
# mount_msdosfs /dev/fd0 /mnt
When I write this, I get message
mount_msdosfs: Command not found.
First of all, you should learn not to top-post.
Then you should read what the FreeBSD Handbook has to say about using
If you're using FreeBSD 4.x, the command is mount_msdos(8), not
mount_msdosfs(8). I don't know why this change was made.
Philip Paeps Please don't email any replies
philip@xxxxxxxx I follow the newsgroup.
I have not lost my mind, it is backed up on tape somewhere.
- Prev by Date: Re: incorrect super block
- Next by Date: Re: Apache, PHP, and MYSql... Newbie needs help!
- Previous by thread: Re: incorrect super block
- Next by thread: Re: incorrect super block