Re: getopt.h conflicts with unistd.h in 5.4

Lars Eighner <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

In our last episode,
<44hd6zfr4w.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
the lovely and talented Lowell Gilbert
broadcast on comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc:

jpd <read_the_sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

[about sdcv, the command line version of stardict ]

Use the port?

There isn't one in my freshly cvsupped tree.

Hmm. Sorry about that; I thought I'd seen one.

  • Re: getopt.h conflicts with unistd.h in 5.4
    ... broadcast on comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc: ... [about sdcv, the command line version of stardict] ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: getopt.h conflicts with unistd.h in 5.4
    ... the lovely and talented Lowell Gilbert ... broadcast on comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc: ... [about sdcv, the command line version of stardict] ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: How does NTP calculate peer accuracy?
    ... David L. Mills wrote: ... command and include both original broadcast as well as multicast, ... like the broadcast command now. ...
    (comp.protocols.time.ntp)
  • Re: checking for bandwidth utilization
    ... command line on a cisco switch. ... you can easily see the real time traffic on any port, ... "storm-control broadcast level 3.00" which will allow up to 3% of the ... err-disabled mode fromt he storm control or the udld protection. ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: [patch 1/5] MMC OMAP driver
    ... > The 4 command types are decodable from the information provided. ... > bcr - broadcast commands with response> ac - addressed command ...
    (Linux-Kernel)