- From: Ronaldo <hanover@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:37:41 GMT
Unfortunately i simply tried installing freebsd 6.1. I added a few options to the kernel and tried rebuilding it. I got error messages about the compiler not working. I tried 10 times.
Lets face it Freebsd is a dangerously unstable experiment. There is little or no support. If you ask a question here you get a load of abuse back.
I hate it. I really do. I wont be wasting anymore time with this Linux wannabe OS. I really won't.
And to all of those goddam bigshots posting here that think they know everything i say "Fuck You" - And this especially for that son-of-a-bitch who tries to stop my posts appearing.
- Prev by Date: Re: major DNS hiccup
- Next by Date: Re: Local mail delivery problem with maildrop
- Previous by thread: DRI configuration on Voodoo3 board
- Next by thread: Re: home truths