Re: Compiling debian packages on FreeBSD??
- From: J'm Sm'th <smith.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:58:25 -0500
On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:57:23 +0100
"Chris Lewis" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Unfortunately, VMWare doesn't run on FreeBSD as a host...
Going to recompile the kernel with Linux compatibility and try to compile
the debian tools and compile in a jail ..
They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security,
deserve neither liberty or security (Benjamin Franklin)
Have u considered Qemu?
That would get my vote. Granted, I have not run Qemu with any of the
Linux distributions, but I did get OS/2 4.0 to run on top of FreeBSD,
which made me wistful.
J'm Sm'th <smith.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Prev by Date: Re: gconcat data recovery
- Next by Date: Re: Does linux_base-debian still exists?
- Previous by thread: Re: Compiling debian packages on FreeBSD??
- Next by thread: Re: Compiling debian packages on FreeBSD??