Re: Thunderbird - go to -esr or to version 12?

FWIW, I ended up with -esr (currently 10.0.4).
I had to install the "Folder Pane View Switcher" extension, other than that I can't see much difference from version 3.x.
--
Torfinn Ingolfsen,
Norway

  • RE: How many processors are active in box ?
    ... Dmidecode will show you the amount of physical processors installed: ... VME (Virtual mode extension) ... breaks support from redhat though) - Dustin ... I should perform upgrades to a box that I did not install so I am out ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: [opensuse] virtualbox wont open
    ... Install the VirtualBox 4.1.10 Oracle VM VirtualBox Extension Pack ... then the virtual disk you ...
    (SuSE)
  • [Full-Disclosure] 2 vulnerabilities combine to auto execute received files in Nokia series 60 OS
    ... But if you rename the file (install file) to ... any extension such as jpg or an unknown extension, ... So if i need to transfer a virus, all i need to do is rename the file to ... Nokia would immediately start running the attachment. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Spyware prevention
    ... Sweeper as the two best for spyware protection. ... An extension called Adblock is available to block annoying banner ads, and it can be used to filter out websites with specific words or phrases. ... The one caveat to this is if a window opens and asks if you want to install a program, an update, a codec, or something else, usually to be able to view content on that website. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: ot, instal garage door on shed?
    ... I'd avoid the windlass type mechanisms, ... I've installed eight or nine of the extension spring doors. ... and it's possible to install the springs under ZERO tension, ... But they're easy to install. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)