how to prevent unauthorized mail relay in postfix?

From: sam (samwun_at_hgcbroadband.com)
Date: 12/06/03

    Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 23:52:27 +0800

    Dear all,

    how can I prevent mail relay from unauthorized host?
    eg. I don't want other internal user use my boss's e-mail account by using
    command "telnet xxx.com 25"...

    Thanks
    sam

    • how to prevent local unauthorized mail relay in postfix
      ... I don't want other internal user use my boss's e-mail account by using ... command "telnet xxx.com 25"... ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • prevent local unauthorized mail relay in postfix
      ... I don't want other internal user use my boss's e-mail account by using ... command "telnet xxx.com 25"... ...
      (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
      ... > service portmap restart ... > Once you have the exports file set up, you can run the command: ... > Note that these lines need to be there on both bill's and ted's hosts ... Well, to do that, you need to make sure that the telnet, ftp and ...
      (Fedora)
      ... service portmap restart ... Once you have the exports file set up, you can run the command: ... Note that these lines need to be there on both bill's and ted's hosts ... You said you wanted to "make telnet, ftp and ssh work between the ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: How to remote control the device using command line input from PC?
      ... It somewhat different, use telnet instead. ... Just open command prompt window on your development machine ... ActiveSync can't work over RNIDS connection ... You can use USB serial function instead ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)