OpenBSD 4.1 on a Macbook Pro

Hey all,

I have been trying to find a page or such on the web which details any difficulties of using OpenBSD 4.1 on a Macbook Pro. So far, there seem to a be a few pages here and there, and some miscellaneous hardware pieces, but nothing concrete. Am I just missing this page? If no one has tried or used it yet, I might create the page myself, but I didn't want to reinvent the wheel if there is already someone out there who has done the work and played with it.

--
Aaron Hsu <aaron.hsu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." - Edmund Burke

  • Re: problem with ndis
    ... FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what? ... OpenBSD: Hey guys you left some holes out there! ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: the new MacBooks
    ... hey, thanks again for all the info.. ... here's my deal, cuz most of this ... If I buy a MacBook Pro and MBox 2 Factory Deal and use it with the Max ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: MacBookPro logic board replacement
    ... zoara wrote: ... replacement program already. ... Hey, does that mean it's time for me to buy a MacBook Pro? ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • OpenBSD File Server Throughput
    ... Hey all, ... Do any of you have any experience in how OpenBSD might fair as a file ... I am looking for different ways of deploying a file server for secure ... what it's weaknesses or strengths in this area might be? ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)
  • I got a macbook pro - cost $10- this is so cool
    ... Hey Everyone, I just got my new Macbook Pro for free a few days ago. ... month is up) and get 20 people to sign up as well.....easy easy easy. ... This is not a scam either. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)