OpenBSD 4.1 on a Macbook Pro

Hey all,

I have been trying to find a page or such on the web which details any difficulties of using OpenBSD 4.1 on a Macbook Pro. So far, there seem to a be a few pages here and there, and some miscellaneous hardware pieces, but nothing concrete. Am I just missing this page? If no one has tried or used it yet, I might create the page myself, but I didn't want to reinvent the wheel if there is already someone out there who has done the work and played with it.

--
Aaron Hsu <aaron.hsu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." - Edmund Burke