Re: Xah Lee's Unixism

From: Stan Barr (stanb45_at_dial.pipex.com)
Date: 09/01/04

Date: 01 Sep 2004 17:32:08 GMT

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:13:36 -0400, Sherm Pendley <spamtrap@dot-app.org> wrote:
>red floyd wrote:
>
>> Let the editor flame wars begin!
>
>Anyone else remember Blackbeard?

Strangely enough I came across a floppy with that on yesterday...
(I've been sorting out my old 5.25-inch floppies with a view to archiving
them all on a spare hard disk...)

I use BBEdit, but you need a Mac for that :-)

--
Cheers,
Stan Barr     stanb .at. dial .dot. pipex .dot. com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Xah Lees Unixism
    ... >> Let the editor flame wars begin! ... >Anyone else remember Blackbeard? ... Strangely enough I came across a floppy with that on yesterday... ... pipex .dot. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Xah Lees Unixism
    ... >> Let the editor flame wars begin! ... >Anyone else remember Blackbeard? ... Strangely enough I came across a floppy with that on yesterday... ... pipex .dot. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Xah Lees Unixism
    ... >> Let the editor flame wars begin! ... >Anyone else remember Blackbeard? ... Strangely enough I came across a floppy with that on yesterday... ... pipex .dot. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: not accessible due to inpage error" <-- Why is this happening?
    ... My other option is to create the floppy it needs with another machine. ... [will dot pittenger 1 at gmail dot com] ... Not sure what Err-Bits or Count Chan means, ... Given all the "random" errors and this test, I would suspect bad memory, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: 2.5" to 3.5" HDD Adapter
    ... > which allows a laptop disk to fit in a desktop disk slot. ... > something like a floppy disk drive with the ability to insert a laptop ... > wbriscoe at guybriscoe dot freeserve dot co dot uk ... > We can exchange emails once there is no likelihood of further public ...
    (uk.adverts.computer)