Re: "connect'" returns before server "accept"s
- From: "David Schwartz" <davids@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 14:29:27 -0800
<chengiz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Thanks all. I could be wrong about exactly when EPIPE happens, sorry
> about that.
> Is it then possible to get the server to accept only one (or n)
> connects in some way? Eg. is it possible to close or un-bind or
> un-listen the passive socket immediately after the first (or nth)
> accept returns, so further connects are refused, but the already
> established ones still work? Thank you.
No. Most likely, something is really wrong if you think you want to do
It sounds like your server and your client are not designed to the same
protocol specification. That will never, *ever* work.
- Prev by Date: Re: I don't understand why the compiler does this.
- Next by Date: Re: "connect'" returns before server "accept"s
- Previous by thread: Re: "connect'" returns before server "accept"s
- Next by thread: Re: "connect'" returns before server "accept"s