Re: GDB Break the program execution

"Salvatore Di Fazio" <salvatore.difazio@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I use gdb, but if I use the Control-C and set the breakpoints and,
> after that, I will try to continue the application, it doesn't works

Please use proper quoting when posting on the usenet:
when your post is read outside of google groups context, it simply
looks stupid (unless of course you want to look stupid).

You will probably also benefit by reading this:

Finally, "it doesn't works" in what way?

Remove /-nsp/ for email.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Great SWT Program
    ... with some kind of stack overflow or out-of-memory error if it's ... stupid, or a segfault if it's REALLY stupid, or complains about the ... Nothing in "alias rm rm -i" seems to specify any ... limit to recursion, although simply making it stop after one step ...
  • Re: Brian Kernighan, maybe Im not worthy, maybe Im scum
    ... I got 79% on the test on Recursion, using C examples, at ... "to practice recursion or execute a recursive function". ... This was just stupid on my part. ... You have to move 64 disks but it takes 2^64-1 ...
  • Re: Recursion or interation...??
    ... It depends on your LISP implement. ... recursion, very offen your job will burn out that stack space if you ... plus conditions. ... I am very stupid but my codes still work. ...