sed

Hello ,

I am writing a script to add stuff to html pages en-masse.Its a ksh
script)

I did this:

and it works, it just replaces </head> with
whenever I try to insert a big chunck it gives me "unmatched command"
or unterminated, but I checked the single quotes, and the separators (i
use _ instead of / due to obvious reasons of html tags), and i checked,
in my script there are no single quotes that can mess up the single
quote matching.

Any example on how to do this but for multiple lines? I'd also
appreciate a small example on using sed to insert/append.

Thanks!

  • Cant make this page work
    ... I can't make this script work properly. ... The script at the bottom of the html page ... Does someone have a perl ... sub output_trace_headers { ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Use with Action "Send Reply" Dont Go
    ... Set Up an HTML Signature ... Go to Tools/Signatures in Entourage, ... "Auto-Reply HTML" or something similar. ... script in the Entourage Script Menu Items folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Validating to a higher 4.01 standard (long)
    ... The next step is to copy these HTML documents to a new directory (so you do ... onmousedown %Script; #IMPLIED ... datafld CDATA #IMPLIED ... href %URI; #IMPLIED ...
    (alt.html)
  • Posting & Help REQ - Active Directory Reporting Script - pls help add to it
    ... I started writing a script to make a basic HTML report of my active ... ' This code prints out a list of global catalogs for the forest ... Function DisplayDomains (strDomain, strSpaces, dicDomainHierachy) ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Twee Cheerz fur Unka Dan!
    ... Finish the script that will allow review and selection of messages ... Write a script to convert special characters to HTML entities (half ... Fangu! ...
    (rec.pets.cats.community)