Re: know my ip

asit <lipu...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am developing an application in which I need to know my ip address
irespective of my internet connection(PPPoE, LAN, etc).

Somebody told me that I can query a web server over internet to know
my address. How can I do thins in C ????.

If I understand right, what you want is not you own actual IP but the
IP everybody sees from the internet. For example my IP is 10.0.0.31
and my gateway is 10.0.0.2 . But if I enter http://whatismyip.com/ the
page says: "Your IP Address Is 190.138.107.47" which is my public IP.
Is this what you want to find out??

  • Re: Virtual Directory to a remote UNC not working properly
    ... not auto-login to Internet address by default. ... it eventually accesses a page with NAS URL that looks ... My current authentication method on the Web Server is only set to Integrated ... need to open more holes in the firewall to allow RPC and UNC ports as ...
  • Re: Virtual Directory to a remote UNC not working properly
    ... The reason you get a login popup from Intranet is because browsers do ... not auto-login to Internet address by default. ... it eventually accesses a page with NAS URL that looks ... My current authentication method on the Web Server is only set to Integrated ...
  • Re: Virtual Directory to a remote UNC not working properly
    ... which works for both the intranet and internet. ... it eventually accesses a page with NAS URL that looks ... My current authentication method on the Web Server is only set to Integrated ...
  • Re: Need HELP !! ISA + 3 Network Segments
    ... Web Server LAN NIC: ... Gateway: ISP Gateway ... > use the Internet Nic for the Internet communication because that is the one ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)