Re: seg fault
- From: John Gordon <gordon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 14:35:26 +0000 (UTC)
In <4bf1bfb1$0$12459$bbae4d71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> "Bill Cunningham" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
All I get when I add main() and call the client() function is a sstring of
Wait, so the program is working now? You don't get a seg fault anymore?
In any case, I compiled and ran your code and did not get a segfault.
I got a zero printed on the output, just as expected.
And I also include the header func.h that I wrote that defines this.
int client(char *, char *);
It really helps if you can post a complete example of your code all
at once, rather than feeding us little bits and pieces like this.
John Gordon A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon@xxxxxxxxx B is for Basil, assaulted by bears
-- Edward Gorey, "The Gashlycrumb Tinies"
- Prev by Date: Re: ptrace question
- Next by Date: Re: ptrace question
- Previous by thread: Re: seg fault
- Next by thread: Re: seg fault