Re: michael <spam@mailinator.com>(is:Re: 2 simple tar questions)

jordy_at_shore.net
Date: 07/01/05

Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 04:43:06 GMT

Barry Margolin said:

> In article <5oNwe.13927$pa3.9676@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
> Alan Connor <zzzzzz@xxx.yyy> wrote:
>
>> Thou shalt not keep posts to technical groups out of the
>> Archives.
>
> I don't know why I didn't plonk AC ages ago. Well, now it's done...

So what? I'll still post whatever I want.

Why don't you try eating shit? It will be just as effective.

AC

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Why Plonk?
    ... I plonk judicially simply because I need the electronic ... read all the good posts I want as it is, so if I don't use the help of ... bernie wrote: ... person and not responding is one of the most empowereing ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: GODDAMMIT SAYS TIGER
    ... What if you were watching golf with your wife, your mother, your ... mother-in law, your children and your minister and Tiger cut loose ... :>: would you want to see others plonk, and ignore, him, when he has much ... :>: to offer other than posts about TW's language? ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: You might be a redneck (was Re: Math and Religion)
    ... pages worth on google. ... I didn't have any dealings with him then...just didn't like his attitude and didn't want to read his posts by chance. ... He was a dick then and he is being the same dick now, only this time he is blaming nicotine withdrawl. ... I plonk them because I don't want to deal with their attitudes. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Sorry Nigel!
    ... everyone gets to read your posts :-) ... They can plonk me if they are that bothered by it:o) ... That's your right nasty mandy, you don't have to read anything you don't ... You try to drive people to suicide - that's evil. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: On the Subject of Plonking
    ... persona is created thereby allowing me some brief respite from my ... Occasionally I will announce the plonk or warn of an impending ... the group regularly I tend to read pretty much posts from everyone. ... posts, but if I had my suspicions anyway, and if the plonker has a ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)