Re: ksh script re-executed automatically one again (after completion)

chandu wrote:
Hi All,

We were using SunOS 5.8 version and we have a process ( cron job -
shell script )
which calls sub-scripts 1 then script 2 and then script 3 and each
sub-
sript takes couple of hours to complete.

Suddenly today we saw that script 3 re-executed automatically once
again (after completion) and all the previous data was replaced and
we
lost the previous log also.

Is there anyone who faced this kind of sistuation? what can be the
reason? how to overcome this kind of problem next time?

Thanks in advance for your valueble suggestions...

Daylight Savings changeover in the middle?

Cheers,
Gary B-)
.