Re: syslog getting huge

From: Bill Vermillion (bv_at_wjv.comREMOVE)
Date: 11/13/03

    Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:15:01 GMT

    In article <XlPsb.41884$xI2.784918@news20.bellglobal.com>,
    Ron Kirschner <ron@jedron.com> wrote:
    >I clear the file regularly. Any idea how to find the application causing
    >the problem?

    Wouldn't that be apparent from the entries IN the syslog?

    --
    Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com

    • Re: Police response
      ... the sriousness of the incident or the delays it was causing. ... became apparent how bad it was, it was too late because they were stuck on ...
      (uk.transport)
    • Re: Zonealarm
      ... Win98 is known to have many security issues and just by looking at this ... newsgroup it is apparent that the latest build of ZA is causing many users ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: Cant assign the value of an input element in ID??
      ... it became apparent that assigning it to "keywords" ... was causing the error. ...
      (comp.lang.javascript)
    • Re: User icons missing; "Windows cannot open the User Accounts control panel"
      ... You could use System Restore to return the machine to a point ... just before this problem became apparent. ... I was kinda wondering what was causing these ... symptoms. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)