Re: Unixware OR Open server 5???
- From: Ian Wilson <scobloke2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:51:56 +0000 (UTC)
Bela Lubkin wrote:
Ian Wilson wrote:
2) HP provide "Enhanced Feature Supplements" (EFS) for Openserver - does Acer?
Vendor A provides special software disks for their nonstandard hardware; vendor B provides hardware that doesn't need special software. Which is better?
OK OK B!
I guess I was thinking more of vendor C, some of whose products include hardware which needs special software (but where this is not necessarily obvious to the purchaser) where neither SCO nor C actually provide such software.
- Prev by Date: Re: OSR 5.0.5, Dell Optiplex 170
- Next by Date: Installing Oracle 7.3.4 on SCO OpenServer 5.0.7
- Previous by thread: Re: Unixware OR Open server 5???
- Next by thread: Re: Unixware OR Open server 5???