cron "c queue max run limit reached"
- From: smlunatick <yveslec@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 07:02:09 -0700 (PDT)
I have a server which has several timed "cron" tasks that must
complete. A few weeks back, a power failure occured and now these
cron jobs do not work. Two days ago, I turned on the cron job 'log'
and today the log is showing "c queue max run limit reached" I
looked for more info on this messgae and was suggested to check a line
in th cron's queuedefs. The original file did not have a "c." line so
cron will use default settings.
How can I completely remove the limits or find/fix my problem?
- Prev by Date: Re: Why does patchck on SCO 5.0.5 fail?
- Next by Date: Re: So Long SCO Nay-Sayers, Happy To See You Leave
- Previous by thread: How to set fully qualified hostname for SCO OpenServer 5.0.6?
- Next by thread: Re: cron "c queue max run limit reached"