Re: When booting with BTLD on 5.0.7 I get bootlocore: Out of low - update!

Steve,

Thanks for the reply! I did get further. I booted from the SCO
distribution CD with

defbootstr link=aacraid disable=alad root=hd(40)

and it loaded the btld from the floppy as is should and I got to the
point where it would normally prompt to go to single or multi-user
mode (after kernel: Hz = 100 ... line).

At this point, I got

PANIC: exit - Cannot exec /etc/init (PID 1), status 0x00000200

debug0:1>

Any ideas?

TIA,
Dan