xterm: the last line wrap back to the begining

linq936_at_hotmail.com
Date: 06/15/05

Date: 15 Jun 2005 08:41:12 -0700

Hi,
  When I type some long command in the xterm window on the bottom, it
wraps back to the beginning of the line, this makes messy.

  Is there any way to let the terminal scroll down?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Unwanted tablelist scrolling during cellconfigure
    ... explicitly call the 'see' command, ... It also doesn't happen for a partially visible row at the bottom of the ... I haven't been able to reproduce your problem. ... I am also somewhat surprised to hear that the topmost row in the window gets partially obscured. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Command line options: using an [option: parameter] without a parameter passed to it
    ... At the same time you make it hard to even find the pertinent code among ... As for efficiency, parameter evaluation is no place to worry about that, ... > have to run one command and not have to interact with the program ... "Reply" at the bottom of the article headers. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: invisible text box in Word 2007
    ... Why do I keep forgetting about this command??? ... Microsoft Office MVP ... Click the Office button & select Word Options at the bottom of the menu. ... Special" as do two other text boxes in my documents (the two other text ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: Large two-column floats at the bottom of the page ?
    ... I NEED to put a large float at the bottom of the page, ... columns document, using either a \figure* or a \table*. ... The \bottomfraction command does not affect starred commands ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: To Do List Miissing ?
    ... The command line appropriate exists and is "/resettodobar". ... The MS spec for it says "..clears and regenerate the To-Do Bar list ... problem reading one or more of your reminders. ... the bottom right screen says "The operation failed. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)