Re: sorting an ls -l by date
- From: Bruce Barnett <spamhater113+U060410224920@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 11 Apr 2006 02:49:27 GMT
I should have been clearer in my post. I don't think "ls -ltr" will
work because my program generates a list of files.
Why not use
instead? You just want the names, right?
(-t does NOT need the -l option)
Sending unsolicited commercial e-mail to this account incurs a fee of
$500 per message, and acknowledges the legality of this contract.
- Prev by Date: Re: UNIX export command - memory space
- Next by Date: Re: sorting an ls -l by date
- Previous by thread: Re: sorting an ls -l by date
- Next by thread: Re: sorting an ls -l by date