Re: Power Shell

When I first heard about Monad I thought "what a cool idea, too bad
Microsoft is doing it". I only know about it in theory but it seems
like the idea would be appealing to object oriented people (like Java
types). I wouldn't mind seeing an OSS version of this. I love command
line programming but I have noticed that the values you get by parsing
stdout with regex can be a little unreliable when it comes to
production scripts and apps. Though, I have to admit, its hard imagine
a unix implementation of this where everything else is so text oriented.

.