Query on mail/mailx command

Gurus,

hi i am using mail command to send mail to my mail box , i get the
mails but , without subject , i want to add subject with mail
command , i used following string so pl. suggest where i made mistake
or give your ideas on it

i used :
$ mail -s hi abcmail@xxxxxxx < draftmail

in above string i consider subject = hi
mail id = abcmail@xxxxxxx
draftmail = it sents the contain
to user from file.
by above command i used to get mail but it without subject..

i am using microsoft outlook.(exchange server).

Pl. suggest me ..!

Thanks in advance..!

With regards,
Nikunj

  • TIP #185: Null Handling
    ... nulls, and command modifications for manipulating them. ... Tcl deals with strings, the universal medium for representing data. ... is know and it is an empty string, but if a respondent forgets to give ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Determine how Word was launched
    ... inspect the command line used to launch Word. ... Private Declare Function GetCommandLineA Lib "kernel32" As Long ... Public Function GetCommandLineAs String ... Dim lngCmdLinePtr As Long ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.vba)
  • Re: Class.getMethod in classs static initializer block
    ... I just wanted to add that I had some similar code for a "command line server" project. ... static private final boolean DEBUG = true; ... {public ReturnCode runCommand(String s) ... public ReturnCode parseLine(String line) ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: New "base document" available
    ... How to go about retrieving command line parameters? ... the command line arguments (and environment variables) ... Keyword and positional parameters can be mixed in the same command line. ... clp-name points to a string containing "P1" ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • A plan for handling command line options
    ... Getopt is meant to be used by calling it once for each command ... In each case the first argument is an option string and the ... provide an error handling interface that the user can access. ...
    (comp.programming)