From: scriptpost <script@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: alt.test
Subject: TEST-$id

test $id
%end

  • Re: Great SWT Program
    ... There was much discussion of relative market share of browsers at that ... Moving the goal posts now? ... mode emacs from which descends all the variants under discussion here. ... The sort that has been standard since the days of the first command ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: [OT] Thanks to Nathan
    ... I could easily read or ignore his posts. ... it is less likely someone will need to get support for a GDE ... True, the command line has many things someone needs to know, and if ... I would correct technical mistakes and make ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Laying Waste to Frank Of Sillilands Silliness
    ... >irrespective of the consent or advice of the lower level command. ... USMC Court Martials don't like having ... rage that comes over you when replying to my posts. ... stories are a fraud, your USMC career is a fraud, your personality is ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.policy)
  • Re: Math mode wackiness in memoir class.
    ... My initial posts to threads here have all been quite civil, ... expecting the response to be a command line switch. ... users that are not developers ... part of your posting as provided to me by my NNTP ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • =?windows-1256?Q?Tripwire_c?= =?windows-1256?Q?ant_send_?= =?windows-1256?Q?report_by_?=
    ... it's my first post in the Debian mailing list. ... With the following command I can read the report. ... Sending a test message to: ...
    (Debian-User)