Re: Not to display the results at top of the screen

On Jul 25, 12:03 pm, kmgvasa...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

I am using SUN OS 5.10 and putty to connect to the server. When I
execute any query in sqlplus prompt it always displays the result at
top of the screen. That means if I execute another query it push back
the old results and displays the new output at top of the screen. I am
able to see the old results by scrolling the screen.

But I want my new results to be displayed below the old result without
pushing it back. Anyone have any idea on this.

Thanks in advance.

Wrong forum. Try comp.databases.oracle.misc.
Also look for the sqplus setting reference and see if there is an
option that you can set which will do what you want.
Sashi

  • Re: Action pass-through with a form variable Access 2003
    ... variables don't exist on the server where it will execute. ... You can use variables in a regular query that will first be processed by the ... Jet or ACCDB database engine before being handed over to the ODBC driver. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Action pass-through with a form variable Access 2003
    ... You can't "integrate variables into a pass-through query" because those ... variables don't exist on the server where it will execute. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: [PHP] how to curl
    ... i have a few questions as well; is the query being executed on the provider ... consumer (the one you intend to execute the curl request from)? ... Yes I'm doing on the both the server. ... And when a consumer server will send ...
    (php.general)
  • Query governor problem
    ... advanced server and Windows 2003 server. ... The query will normally execute in less than a second. ... the cpu estimate used by the query governor will always be for the ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • How can I find out information about process based on spid?
    ... sometimes I cannot connect to the server using enterprise ... execute sp_who2 from query analyzer... ... This stored procedure provides me with the list of spids ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)