Re: Not to display the results at top of the screen

On Jul 25, 12:03 pm, kmgvasa...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

I am using SUN OS 5.10 and putty to connect to the server. When I
execute any query in sqlplus prompt it always displays the result at
top of the screen. That means if I execute another query it push back
the old results and displays the new output at top of the screen. I am
able to see the old results by scrolling the screen.

But I want my new results to be displayed below the old result without
pushing it back. Anyone have any idea on this.

Thanks in advance.

Wrong forum. Try comp.databases.oracle.misc.
Also look for the sqplus setting reference and see if there is an
option that you can set which will do what you want.
Sashi
.