Re: Input redirection for programs invoked by xargs

On 2008-11-23, Jeenu <jeenuv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to play all mp3 files in a directory with the following
command:

find -iname \*mp3 -print0 | xargs -0 mplayer

Maybe you could put the files in a playlist and get mplayer to play
that.

However mplayer doesn't read from terminal anymore (expected). How can
I launch mplayer (or any other program) with a construct like this so
that it still reads form terminal (I'm familiar with exec 3<&0 and
similar stuff, but couldn't make it work)?

Thanks
Jeenu

--
They can't stop us... we're on a mission from God!
-- The Blues Brothers