A beginner question

Hi ,

Can somebody tell , how to determine seeing any script.
whether it's a shell script or a Perl script ?
Thanks in advance

Relevant Pages

  • [NEWS] IBM Informix Web DataBlade Local Root by Design
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... that ease development of "intelligent", interactive, Web-enabled database ... person who has access to change the Perl script. ...
  • my perl script for ripping mp3s...aka MP3scRIPt
    ... This is a Perl script to convert audio cd tracks to mp3s. ... Possibly root privs to access the cdrom device ... - this is mainly a problem on 'variety cds', mp3 files suffering from this ill ...
  • Re: Perl script to mimic uniq
    ... mdfoster44@netscape.net spits TOFU in my face: ... > # Perl script to find most common CS ... > So I'm back to my original script which looks like this. ... > identify a sequence as unique. ...
  • Re: Slow Performance When Using DBI, otherwise Not
    ... If I run the same perl script on the database server itself it runs ... check versions of DBI and DBD (I greped for version on every module under ...
  • RE: No script output to stdout,stderr
    ... Only when a shell script is called with #! ... external file do I get no output. ... No script output to stdout,stderr ... | I have tried a shell script and a perl script, ...