Re: problems with loop in bash
- From: Geoff Clare <geoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:57:57 +0100
You should also get into the habit of using printf instead of echo
(except maybe for simple fixed strings), and quoting variables.
printf '%s\n' "$LINK"
What is the reason for that? What I see (and what is probably wrong,
otherwise you would not sugest something else) is that the result is the
same. I never had an issue with the usage of echo.
Geoff Clare <netnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Prev by Date: Re: Need help with awk regular expression to process chess games
- Next by Date: Re: Set a variable if unset or null previously
- Previous by thread: Re: problems with loop in bash
- Next by thread: Re: problems with loop in bash