Re: Displaying directory structure at command prompt

In article <slrnhu20b6.5qn.usenet-nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
autistic Seebs <usenet-nospam@xxxxxxxxx> blathered:
It's bad enough that you apparently didn't even try to search for this
FAQ. You were just given a link that would have gotten you to some of the
many answers that have been posted. But apparently this was not enough?

Why don't you go on back to CLC, where your attitude fits in well?

--
No, I haven't, that's why I'm asking questions. If you won't help me,
why don't you just go find your lost manhood elsewhere.

CLC in a nutshell.

  • Re: A C implementation of Binary Heap
    ... Now how can I trust all ... and they hate CLC, I learn from CLC, CLC is the only place I trust, ... If you trust CLC, and CLC trusts Steve Summit's FAQ, it is not ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: rms from rosettacode
    ... italy the equivalent of "newsgroup" is sort of "discussion ... recollection there's an italian version of clc. ... the FAQ can save some time, ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: C programming
    ... what with all the abuse you've sent his way over the years. ... why don't you just go find your lost manhood elsewhere. ... CLC in a nutshell. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Your bid (Yet another...)
    ... MPs, vul against not, you in 4th seat hold: ... why don't you just go find your lost manhood elsewhere. ... CLC in a nutshell. ...
    (rec.games.bridge)