Re: Symbol for "not" within []

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 18:40:24 +0000 (UTC), Sven Mascheck
<mascheck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

John Kelly wrote:

I wonder what shells don't provide [[ ... ]]

while these shells for example (at least later releases) know it:

bash (since -2)
ksh88 (since 88a, == is not recognized until 88g)
ksh93
mksh
pdksh
zsh

--
http://www.in-ulm.de/~mascheck/various/shells/

Nice web page, thanks.

--
Web mail, POP3, and SMTP
http://www.beewyz.com/freeaccounts.php

  • Re: How to read and write information in internet
    ... Normally e-mail is handled via SMTP. ... Web mail typically sits over the SMTP using a web-based interface, ... > creates an account the software must creates an individual folder and ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi)
  • Re: how to capture locally, the data content of an HTM form?
    ... But the SMTP shown seems to be a server in Belgium, ... computer data-entry staff doing data entry via THE SAME FORM format ... And what I have been trying to tell you is A) You cannot read or write to the local filesystem via the browser or email client with pure HTML form. ... 10 years ago fewer people had web mail only... ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: bulk flush input
    ... Not my concept of fun. ... Web mail, POP3, and SMTP ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Parsing file names with spaces
    ... foreach { ... Web mail, POP3, and SMTP ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: trim whitespace
    ... improve security. ... Web mail, POP3, and SMTP ...
    (comp.lang.c)