Re: Unix File Descriptors In Bash

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 19:09:46 -0700 (PDT) gkl <gklcity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So the TDLP statement about inheriting file descriptors does not hold,
but is only valid for connecting the output for one of the pipe sides
to the input of the other? Still confused about that

Can you paste the exact statement they make? Or provide a pointer to the
relevant page? It may be that their statement is not worded well, or is
ambiguous.

  • drain pipe connection questions
    ... I sold my home and durring the home inspection they brought up 2 plumbing ... My bathtub has a rubber hose connecting two pvc drain pipes. ... pipe comes out of the tub and the other goes to the sewer pipe. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: What is NEC Code For This Grounding Scheme ?
    ... wire to the first five feet of the pipe to ground the outlet, ... connecting your added ground wires only to a ground rod with no ... ground rod as "insurance" for a metal path because a ground rod (with ... in and connect it to the water pipe. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: drain pipe connection questions
    ... My bathtub has a rubber hose connecting two pvc drain pipes. ... pipe comes out of the tub and the other goes to the sewer pipe. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: drain pipe connection questions
    ... pipe comes out of the tub and the other goes to the sewer pipe. ... connecting them looks like a car radiator hose with clamps on each. ... purchase negotiate an amount for repairs and let them deal with it. ...