Re: Help: How to remove blank between '7F'x delimiters using SED

On 2011-07-08, Kevin Qin <sas.runner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The issue is that the delimiter is '7F', when I use SED or GAWK, the
delimiter character will work to delete previous character.

Will it, now?

Is there any special option to mask this funcationality?

Maybe you're thinking of typing on the command line? That character isn't
magical in strings, but it might have effects on the command line when
typing, in which case, consider using ^V to escape it.

-s
--
Copyright 2011, all wrongs reversed. Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam@xxxxxxxxx