Re: TRUE is 0 is FALSE
- From: Seebs <usenet-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 02 Aug 2011 21:15:17 GMT
On 2011-08-02, Eric <eric@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
But it _does_ test for success, success is whatever the program thinks
it is, and it may well not be equivalent to "true".
It certainly *is* equivalent to "true".
Logical short-circuiting operators definitely operate on "true" and "false".
Copyright 2011, all wrongs reversed. Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.seebs.net/log/ <-- lawsuits, religion, and funny pictures
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientology) <-- get educated!
I am not speaking for my employer, although they do rent some of my opinions.
- Prev by Date: Re: TRUE is 0 is FALSE
- Next by Date: Re: TRUE is 0 is FALSE
- Previous by thread: Re: TRUE is 0 is FALSE
- Next by thread: Re: TRUE is 0 is FALSE