Re: Sed translation
- From: John Doe <ckipping@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 03:12:57 +0000 (UTC)
On 2011-10-14, Barry Margolin <barmar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <slrnj9et2f.281b.ckipping@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Worked like a charm. Many thanks.
John Doe <ckipping@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have an old script that uses the command
to start a newline at every instance of http. How would I translate this
to run on FreeBSD sed.
- Prev by Date: Re: searching nested gzipped tarfiles
- Next by Date: Re: Write failed: Broken pipe
- Previous by thread: Re: Sed translation
- Next by thread: Re: Sed translation