Re: Lew Pitcher is insane

On Wednesday 25 January 2012 07:23, Keith Keller conveyed the following
to comp.unix.shell...

On 2012-01-24, Kaz Kylheku <kaz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

P.S. whoever re-posted this crap from Lew's web page
(http://justlinux.ca/about/RogerMaynard) you might want to tip him
off about my reply to it here.

As that page notes, the lewpitcher@xxxxxxxxx address used by the OP
is a known alias Roger has used in the past. So it seems likely that
Roger posted the OP himself in an attempt to make Lew look bad.

I suspect that this is indeed what has happened, given that this very
post was multiposted across at least four other newsgroups that I'm in,
and that it was posted using Google Groups. The real Lew Pitcher does
not use Google Groups, but Roger Maynard does.

Somebody needs to get back on their medicine...

--
= Aragorn =
(registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  • Re: Lew Pitcher is insane
    ... that Roger posted the OP himself in an attempt to make Lew look bad. ... does not use Google Groups, ... the real Lew Pitcher also does not sign his postings "Roger ... high-functioning autism such as myself - because why would Roger Maynard ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: Lew Pitcher is insane
    ... P.S. whoever re-posted this crap from Lew's web page ... not use Google Groups, but Roger Maynard does. ... the real Lew Pitcher also does not sign his postings "Roger Maynard" ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: Does Roger have the weakest h2h of the open era against rivals ?
    ... times he beat him on clay though) given his crap record there, ... Roger couldnt. ... the quality of the writing. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: best sci-fi movies
    ... So I would guess Roger doesn't really like most of the dozens of Japanese ... What does the fact Roger uses Google groups have to do with it? ... ISP's are dropping newsgroups, only acess a few of them, or are ... "Defend free speech! ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)