Question: identify files still being uploaded
- From: lihao <lihao0129@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 15:28:34 -0700 (PDT)
In my sftp server, I have a script to check the server every 5 minutes and then process the new files (files can be uploaded to the server at any time). sometime the files are still uploading when the script is triggered, how do I skip the script when the file uploading is still ongoing. thanks.
- Prev by Date: Re: SSH issue: how to make it run with a different shell
- Next by Date: Re: Question: identify files still being uploaded
- Previous by thread: GREP: finding the most frequent associations of 3 words (any word) within a corpus
- Next by thread: Re: Question: identify files still being uploaded