MPEG 2 Encoder

From: neil talsania (neil.talsania_at_kodak.com)
Date: 10/15/03

    Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:05:19 -0400

    Hi,
      I am trying to do a survey of available MPEG 2 encoders for solaris 9
    operating system. Any one have any knowledge of one?

    Thanks
    Neil

    • Re: HTML docs in pkgsrc
      ... is there any advantage in providing HTML files too? ... Solaris is the right operating system for a SPARC-based machine. ... But I think that NetBSD has a much cleaner design that *current* Solaris ...
      (comp.unix.bsd.netbsd.misc)
    • Re: Completely New User
      ... >> even bought Sun Microsystem servers and obvously, Sun Solaris 9. ... >> obviously I need to learn UNIX. ... even if I have to install the same program on both ... >> operating system and have the same documents on both. ...
      (alt.linux)
    • Sun support quality, was: Re: SUNSOLVE IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!
      ... If you think it looks poor to those of you actually using Solaris, ... Seeing this pattern of support failures emerging makes me uncomfortable ... customers like myself and, for an enterprise class operating system, ...
      (comp.unix.solaris)
    • Re: separate /bin and /usr/bin - is this just legacy?
      ... Note that some operating system flavors can and do vary significantly. ... E.g. with Solaris, /usr is more critical than in many other ... Note also that not everything has huge disk capacities. ...
      (comp.unix.admin)
    • [OT]: Sun on Track with Solaris-on-Power Plan
      ... Sun Microsystems Inc.'s plans for bringing its Solaris operating system to ... as we continue porting Solaris onto IBM's Power architecture ...
      (comp.os.vms)