squid and sunscreen

From: Dusan (dkulisie_at_truni.sk)
Date: 04/26/05

Date: 26 Apr 2005 02:34:45 -0700

Recently I have implemented squid proxy in our network and I am
intending to make all users use it defaultly. For that I need to make
a transparent proxy and make it to accept all the redirected packets.
I have the problem with this redirection. I quite do not know how to
set up my FW to redirect all the packets on port 80 (and other www
ports) to the squid-machine.
I am using SunScreen in routing mode as a firewall {and this choice
for fw is the source of the problem - I know it now :-) }
Have anybody had any experience going through something like this? How
to set up policies in sunscreen?, so the packets would flow smoothly
without any cycling of requests from squid itself.
Thank you very very much in advance.
Dusan

(Please, don't recommend to me an IP filter, because I cannot now
replace the existing FW and have to do the transparent proxy quickly
in the existing environment.)