Howto turn off the energy saving feature

Hello,
my U10 with Solaris 8 was installed with activated energy saving (this
means suspending after a few minutes idle). But i now find this
inconvenient, so how can i turn it off ?

  • Re: Howto turn off the energy saving feature
    ... my U10 with Solaris 8 was installed with activated energy saving (this means suspending after a few minutes idle). ... But i now find this inconvenient, so how can i turn it off? ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: System logging off when idle
    ... >> I work at an office where the computer logs me off if I am idle for ... I find this inconvenient and I would like to ... > control panel settings or loading programs on the computer). ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Smoke one for the gravedigger...
    ... ignoring and suspending parts of the US Constitution he ... found inconvenient, and jailing or deporting his critics. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)